What kind of books are we looking for?
- Gently-Used Pre-K through 5th-grade books
- Story books
- Chapter books
- Learn-to-read books
- Children’s non-fiction books
- Board/toddler books
- Spanish or dual language books (Pre-K through 2nd grade)
This year, we are especially in need of elementary-level chapter books and leveled readers (“learn-to-read” books)!
Books we cannot use:
- Books with torn binding, pages or covers
- Books with excess writing
- Books with yellowed/discolored pages
- Religious books
- Workbooks, coloring books, sticker books, puzzle books, etc.
- Reference books, textbooks, or outdated non-fiction books
- Teacher or parenting books/materials (ex: flash cards)
- Audiobooks, DVDs, CDs, etc.
- Books with content that’s inappropriate for children