What kind of books are we looking for?
New and Like-New Pre-K through 5th-grade books
- Story books
- Chapter books
- Leveled readers
- Children’s non-fiction books (that kids would pick out to read for fun)
- Board/toddler books
- Spanish or dual language books
This year, we are especially in need of elementary-level chapter books!
Books we cannot use:
- Books with torn binding, pages or covers
- Books with excess writing
- Books with yellowed/discolored pages
- Religious books
- Workbooks, coloring books, sticker books, puzzle books, etc.
- Reference books, textbooks, or outdated non-fiction books
- Teacher or parenting books/materials (ex: flash cards)
- Audiobooks, DVDs, CDs, etc.
- Books with content that’s inappropriate for children
*We cannot use most library withdrawals. Please contact us first to determine if a library’s deselection parameters align with our guidelines.